VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hey hows it going! yet another forum, eek i'm never gunna get any work done at this rate....

i'm a very happy newish owner of a 5dr DBP based way way way down south :proud:

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wayne said:
welcome aboard ;) and you got the fastest colour too :p
cheers :D

settling in quite nicely to the ownership, hopefully find a meet or two to goto in the summer and meet some others. i am already plugged into the aircooled scene but this is a nice change of pace

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
welcome to the club,

shame you couldnt get down to inters on the 16th and 17th of June.

Should be about 20 of us there sunday

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
macdaddy said:
welcome to the club,

shame you couldnt get down to inters on the 16th and 17th of June.

Should be about 20 of us there sunday
who says i cant? ;) most things are UP from me anyway, but by inters do you mean gti international?

if so i was contemplating going for the first time as i have some mates there who are at the organisers bday party the night before. if it is the santapod show its a 620mile round trip :s: which is why i am merely contemplating it

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
yea its gti international, we have our own club stand. if you want to attend you can by all means, you just need to put your name on the list in the thread in general, as ill be organising all the tickets for everyone.

Alot of us are staying in the marriot also!

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wayne said:
yea its gti international, we have our own club stand. if you want to attend you can by all means, you just need to put your name on the list in the thread in general, as ill be organising all the tickets for everyone.

Alot of us are staying in the marriot also!
i'm very tempted for sure, my mum lives about 15 minutes away from the pod so its a good excuse to say hi i guess. would be cool to see my mates too.

tell you what, if theres room at the bday party for me (i barely know the bday boy) then its a good excuse to make a long weekend of it. party friday, hook up with some of you guys over the weekend, pop into mums before heading home for a hello and a roast dinner sunday night :D

gimmie a few days, i'll see what i can hatch... if i am on the stand do i still pay entry? although if i attend the bday party i may well be inside already who knows

·
624 Posts
Just to let you know, its at Bruntingthorpe in Leicestershire, not Santa Pod. Free entry with stand passes though

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dan32 said:
Just to let you know, its at Bruntingthorpe in Leicestershire, not Santa Pod. Free entry with stand passes though
ah...my bad, i have confused it with the gti spring festival for location :hmmmm: but thats been and gone! so i'm well confused... will have to chat with my mates

liecs is even further :dong:

very tempted.... will talk with the mrs then see :D cos shes the boss anyways!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts