·
540 Posts
HEY HEY HEY!!!WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!

NICE TO SEE SUM GIRLS WANTING TO GET AN R!!!:rock::evil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tamr32 said:
Hey welcome to the site nice to see some more girls joining specialy ones that love cock i mean R32's lol hope you find one you will love there ace
lol sorry bout that :afraid:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Welcome!

Loving your avatar... straight to the point and no messing about.

Get an .:R soon and come to the RR day at Awesome GTI on 6th October!

·
540 Posts
which one is it you luv??????

the R or the cock!!!hahahaha:knuddel::flowers:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh a bit of both!!!
im waiting for my monies to come thru and if it dont im stuffed!!! if any of you wanna buy me one that would be GREAT!!! lol
i wanna MK4 blue or pink lol

·
540 Posts
na na na tam!!!!!best colours silver with supercharger!!!!!mk4 of course!!!hahah:cheers:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
welcome to the site. blue is the best colour had mine 3 months now and still makes me smile everyday! even smile when i fill up! keep loking around for them one will come along sometime soon! there is a nice on for sale on club lupo for 15k i belive in blue

·
540 Posts
IF YOU USE NOTHING BUT THE BEST FUEL WHICH EVERY R OWNER SHOOD,YOUR LOOKING AT £60 PLUS!!!!!

WELL WORTH IT TO BURN IT UP!!!:top::embarassed:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
filled mine up tonight with shell v power 99.9p a ltr and cost 62 quid and think that was pretty much full to the brim. but it dosent last long

·
1,432 Posts
:hello: Sammie, you know we insist on pictures of all new members here on www.r32oc.com, feel free to post some up or a link to your facebook or myspace site :D

I hope you find the info you require here and good luck in finding a blue or pink MkIV.

·
Registered
61 Posts
well if you are going to have that avatar we need some pics please lol love that avatar.........get and R you will never regret it until it becomes a sickness of modding it.

·
3,732 Posts
hi and welcome to the site :D :ciao:

your making the right colour choice....although.... spray it pink and you will be punished :D

gazjones said:
filled mine up tonight with shell v power 99.9p a ltr and cost 62 quid and think that was pretty much full to the brim. but it dosent last long
99.9? jesus, cheap up your way then, £1.02 at my local watering hole :secruity:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very Cherry said:
hi and welcome to the site :D :ciao:

your making the right colour choice....although.... spray it pink and you will be punished :D

99.9? jesus, cheap up your way then, £1.02 at my local watering hole :secruity:
i don't know what that would be in US dollars but where i am it is $3.50/gallon (american) but lucky for me i ride to work with my neighbor 3 days our of the week so mine usually takes about 2 weeks before refill

·
305 Posts
you sound like a dream girl to me! welcome.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts