VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just thought id introduce myself.
My names Andrew, from N.Ireland and a couple of weeks ago after the better part of the year searching, I managed to get my dream R32 DBP!
Iv been just enjoying the drive so far but iv a few pics and a few small tweeks here and there already so I will get a build thread going soon and let you all see what iv got and get some opinions!
Il throw up a pic here if i can for the mean time!

Thanks
Andrew

R32 Bros.jpg

Attachments

·
19,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, no major plans just yet, kinda broke due to buying it, but just want it sitting perfect for the meantime cleaning wise! and have a few subtle touches il be doing/already have done

Are you from over here SVK? or is there many in N.I?

·
993 Posts
Thanks guys, no major plans just yet, kinda broke due to buying it, but just want it sitting perfect for the meantime cleaning wise! and have a few subtle touches il be doing/already have done

Are you from over here SVK? or is there many in N.I?
I'm in Belfast

There is couple of R32 owners from NI on this forum. Nice color but I have to disappoint you
DBP is slowest lol.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
now now now SVK iv been professionally informed that DBP is by far the fastest! lol had mine in the windtunnel and all there this morning and blue is just more streamlined ya see
haha
and JET9 im from ballyclare direction.

We should try and get all the NI ones for a meet up at some point!

·
1,138 Posts
Welcome along. Looks like you got a lovely car. Where did you get the car - was it local or from the mainland?

There are a good few members from NI on here, so you never know about getting something set up.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts