VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just orderd my hi flow cats and going to get a stage 2 revo put on this saturday, Cant wait! they said with a stage 2 and the hi flow cats estimated bhp increase will be 15-20 bhp thats quite good! does anyone want to buy my OEM cats?

G

·
Are you having the work done at BBT John?

Let us know how you get on :driver: I'm sure you will enjoy them.

I had the cams added to mine this week and oh my God what a difference :evil:

·
190 Posts
Right thats me convinced, my mortgage comes thro soon, with extra for improvements, i feel that the cams and cats are worthwhile "improvements" :driver:

Who does the cams for the R32??

G

·
pomme said:
I would def get schrick over techtonics.
I agree with Andrew - I have the Schrick 268s - agressive ones - very very nice - I'll driv eit a bit more and then post up a bit more. The car is jsut so so pleasing to drive now, the needle moves effortlessly and the car will accelerate hard in any gear all the way round the rev range.

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah im going to big boystoys I have all my work done there, how much was the cams with fitting khutula

G

·
John_C said:
Yeah im going to big boystoys I have all my work done there, how much was the cams with fitting khutula
With a remap it was £1600 inc vat their remaps are £350 - top guys - and quality work - would well recommend them. Shame they are so far away from me - oh and may car hasn't got that much more to mod :driver:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts