VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I just found some photos (f.e. the german LED-Daylights fitting manual) and Videos (http://www.r32oc.com/showthread.php?t=1298) of my car on this site, so I want to say hello from germany.
What's about to join one of our german GTG's in 2008 :)

In the meantime I modified the Alu front grill to black. Here some actual photos of my car:

Kind regards,

Juergen

·
616 Posts
Hello! I'm loving that grill!!! and the lights too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SirHenri said:
WELCOME JUERGEN!!!!! Nice to have you here @ "English-Training forum for German .:R32-driver" :elefant:
Hi Henrik and Yep, you're right... hope the users in this forum will not laugh on me so much, because of my bad english posts :sheep:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Welcome young man.
(Nice car by the way)

·
1,184 Posts
Wilkommen Juergen und Henri, wir konnen auch nicht schlecht Deutsch sprechen. Autobahnen mit .:R = :) Sam

·
3,732 Posts
:ciao: welcome to the site, love the colour combination on the front, suits the car very well :top:

and do i smell just a bit of german rivalry? :D

·
499 Posts
Very Cherry said:
:ciao: and do i smell just a bit of german rivalry? :D
:tee: no, Juergen and me are old friends.... we are two members of the "MKV-Gang" (Ver-Ban.de).

We are 5 friends, all with:

GOLF V .:R32
-installed the S6 LED`s
-installed the brand new navigation system RNS 510
-installed a KUFATEC device to look TV / Video while driving
-installed a BBK exhaust
-installed the Bilstein PSS9 chassis
-painted rear bumper "wing"
-black front grill (some more some less)
-and in the future HGP Turbo :adore:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
S19 MYD said:
Wilkommen Juergen und Henri, wir konnen auch nicht schlecht Deutsch sprechen. Autobahnen mit .:R = :) Sam
Prima, das heisst dann, wir können ab jetzt in Deutsch schreiben und Du übersetzt es dann ins Englische :)

@Very Cherry: Nope, I met Henrik first time in Wolfsburg two years ago while picking up my new .:R32. He got his MKV also on that day a few minutes before me. So we spent two nice days with our families in Ritz-Carlton Hotel and inside the Volkswagen-Area. Since that time we visited each other many times. At the moment, Henrik's MKV is at HGP to get a Singleturbo-Upgrade (450hp). His car will be ready at the end of December and I hope that it is possible that I can let Turbo-upgrade my car in January. This is, why he is teasing me a little bit this time.

·
3,137 Posts
nice to have an international flavour

Welcome

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

That black grill and those lights look amazing, thats the way it should come from Wolfsburg !

·
2,808 Posts
lovin them lights, I HAVE to have them. Writing the crimbo list now.

PS. have you got a tinted front screen?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rupo said:
lovin them lights, I HAVE to have them. Writing the crimbo list now.

PS. have you got a tinted front screen?
Yes, these are the optional available heat absorbing ones. They are green. The sides and the rear are dark.

Btw.: The black grill is not painted, it's just made with high performance car film in matted black. Thought this to be better, because of the difficulty of painting the aluminium evaporated grill.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts