VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to say hi as i have just joined today..
i have a black mark v r32 with no mods.... well until tomorrow when it gets its new 19" boots !. I will post a before and after pics tomorrow afternoon when all is complete. Gutted about the news on BBS as this was my first choice of wheel, and searched the country for 19" CK's with no luck.

jonesy

·
2,808 Posts
What wheels you goin for?

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fox R4's as these were the most similar ones i could find, but i am now thinking these were the right choice even if i could have got the BBS. We will see ! pic attached of the wheel.

Attachments

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you .. thought i would post somes pics of my old car before the 32.. loved the white !

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you .. thought i would post somes pics of my old car before the 32.. loved the white !

AHH..FILE TOO BIG !

·
4,328 Posts
Just to you know some bbs wheels can still be got, as bbs japan still produces wheel. Which one were you looking at the lms?

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you Cherry.. will try that tomorrow

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and thanks for your comments guts.. the bbs i was looking for were the CK's, but i am happy with my choice now, and like a kid in a sweet shop i cant wait to get them on tomorrow. Next step is the exhaust ? any ideas guys ?

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fantastic thanks, thats what someone else said..just found a stockist near me.. do you have an idea on price ?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
jonesy07 said:
fantastic thanks, thats what someone else said..just found a stockist near me.. do you have an idea on price ?
No worries, the general consensus is that APS are the best guys around for MKV tuning. I've heard nothing but good things about them. They offer a package called "R300" which will give you pretty much 300BHP (Remap, Milltek Exhaust, Schrick Cams and Air Filter). £1800+VAT fitted.

Or, to start with (and cheaper) you could do the R265 ... Remap and Milltek Exhaust which gives +20bhp and +15lbs of torque. Price: £750+VAT fitted.

Jeez, they should be paying me... hope that helps chap.

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks like i might have managed to get one pic uip of my old gti !

Attachments

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Loved the gti.. but had a little work done and she was running about 265 bhp, which in anything but the dry was just too much. Miss the colour, if only they had produced white in the R32 ! A lot lighter than my R into corners, but the 4 wheel drive makes up for that.. overall the R is the better car, the V6 sound is just great. Gonna go for the milltek which should make that even better !

·
4,328 Posts
yeah the milltek is a very very good exhuast and i would say the best one for the r.

I had real trouble deciding between a r and the gti, but i just couldnt get over the v6 :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts