VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Having recently purchasing a Jetski and also due to my daily commute I have made the decision to sell my beloved MK5 R

RARE GRAY 2007, DSG 3dr, currently on 85k miles, with 12 months MOT & 6 Months TAX

Price I am open to offers as I am testing the water but for a figure I guess it is worth around £12.5k?

Spec wise it has pretty much everything: DSG gearbox inc, central front armrest inc. 6 cd changer, leather interior inc. Recaros, multi-function steering wheel, Highline multi-function display, cruise control, Luxury and winter packs (folding mirrors, puddle lights and low washer fluid warning), rear armrest inc. ski hatch, smokers pack, metallic paint,& boot-pop mod enabled.

Full VW history

The car has had no expense spared whilst I have owned it and with the previous owner who I am good friends with. I have just had the car fully serviced at VW Lincoln along with new TOYO Tyres these have covered only a few miles!

Really don't want to sell but need something that can TOW and more MPG for my extended commute.

Up to date photos: (More to follow)!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts