VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
287 Posts
I'm surprised that it's still up as it ended in April 2006!

And, yes there are some really stupid people on eBay, some of those comments are gold!

·
2,808 Posts
I can't speak for previous owners, I'm not aware of animals being in it. I suppose a previous owner could have been a zoo keeper or a werewolf.
Hahahaha! Got to be added to any future car sale of mine!

·
1,184 Posts
LMFAO great find VC! ;)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hahahaha, that's quality. Great find!

·
716 Posts
oh god, that is so funny!! had me laughing out loud!!

**How the hell do I know if anyone has ever eaten in it.**

·
305 Posts
lol! great read! good find.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Just had a good laugh,HA HA HA HA--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 22-Apr-06 at 13:49:33 BST, seller added the following information:

Ok for the person who came to test drive it and exclaimed "Oh it's Silver - I don't want a Silver one!" Yes it's Silver. Just so that there is no error here The title says it's Silver, the description confirms this and guess what? When you look at the photo's what do you see? Yup you got it. It is indeed Silver. I am so glad that you came to view it, thanks for brightening my day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 22-Apr-06 at 13:58:42 BST, seller added the following information:

Hi,

Had 4 or 5 people asking what the reserve is....I can't see a reserve price on it...can you? ...er there isn't one. This is selling all the way. When the hammer falls the highest bidder wins regardless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 22-Apr-06 at 14:45:39 BST, seller added the following information:

Ok a round up of the latest emails:

Sorry no swaps or trade-ins - I'm not a garage! Not even a very nice garden shed painted red that I have to dismantle myself, but thanks for the offer.
Being registered in 2000 makes it 6 years old...I have never heard of a warranty this long so no it is not under warranty.
Yes it is road legal - it's got an Mot!
Nope no tax
Yes it has a spare wheel. (Have I landed on a different planet or something?)
No faults that I know of beyond what's in the description however that's not a promise as I'm not a mechanic and no there is no trial period. Come and try it make your own mind up. If you win you buy.
No I don't think that I'm your long lost husband George from Arbroath regardless of how sarcastic I appear to be. It's called humour where I'm from. Personally I think George did the right thing where ever he is.
The only finance is: you pay me I give you the car, I'm not a bank!
I can't vouch for the other owners but no accidents that I am aware of.
Yes you can look at it but no you can't take it for a two day test drive. (I am sure April 1st has gone).
Ha ha very funny, no it's not made out of chocolate. (Why me. I get on a train / bus and I get the nutter. I even land the nutty taxi drivers who have just had Paris Hilton in the cab 'honest' - yeh right.). Get a life and start bidding.
How do you place a bid?...sorry if this is too complicated for you I tend to think that driving might just be a stretch too far.
No it's not left hand drive and your holiday in france and the precise route sounds wonderful. send me a postcard.
Arghhh

·
595 Posts
This bit is brilliant

Again no swaps. What is it with people, when I say no swaps please don't take it as a challange. I have been offfered a caravan, 12 cars, 1 lorry, to have my garden landscaped, some rare fish, and I'm sorry but the very kind gent (Donald) who offered me a weekend with his wife (and him it would appear) I have a special message for you. The pictures you sent me of your wife did not, in all honesty help. Some of them looked more like a traffic accident than something that I might remotely find alluring. I am sure that if you set up your own website (assuming that it's not illegal) there will be plenty of sad sacks (many from ebay land going by this experience) who will indulge your (and your wifes) desires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts