VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all,

I thought it would be polite to pop in and say hello

I have been thinking about an R32 for a while now and I have finally decided to go for it and have one as an every day car. There seems to be lots of good information on here so I will try not to bombard you with loads of questions for now.

I am hoping to find a low mileage late car in either red or grey once I sell my Skyline R34 which is my garage toy at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to update you with a purchase soon

Nigel

·
4,715 Posts
Nigel said:
Hi all,

I thought it would be polite to pop in and say hello

I have been thinking about an R32 for a while now and I have finally decided to go for it and have one as an every day car. There seems to be lots of good information on here so I will try not to bombard you with loads of questions for now.

I am hoping to find a low mileage late car in either red or grey once I sell my Skyline R34 which is my garage toy at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to update you with a purchase soon

Nigel
Welcome buddy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi all,

I have had the R34 for a while and just don't get to use it. I am selling to release some cash so that I can do some stuff around the house and want to replace my current daily oil burner with something that will make me smile every day, and not just the 20 odd days a year I currently drive the R34.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts