VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone? haven't been on for a wile loving the site wayne! Haven't got the internet at my new house yet so when I do will be on here more often!

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Hi John,

Well i'm fine,

Whats your new house like and I bet you will have lots of DIY to do ?

I think I would be lost without the internet,lol.

G

·
Pretty good thanks John - assuming you haven't been up to any mods given you've jsut moved house.

Any plans for the car at all?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi John.

NO internet?!?!? Don't think I'd be able to live without it, it was one of the first things I organised when I moved in to my house!

How did the move go?

Talking of moving, I'm moving jobs, and it's stressing me out!!

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the move went good thanks, Just got to find the money to keep living in the house lol! and I have a girlfried to keep happy! and a little one to feed now lol. Got loads of plans for the car but no money :(. If I had the money I would probly sell the car and go for an M3 though. Any one else done any worth wile mods?

G

·
Congratulations on the little one :top:

Yeah I got new Porsche brakes, some Defcons bushes and a AVIC 900 - focal speakers to all four doors - sounds superb. Probably other stuff too that I've forgotten.

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
khutula said:
Congratulations on the little one :top:

Yeah I got new Porsche brakes, some Defcons bushes and a AVIC 900 - focal speakers to all four doors - sounds superb. Probably other stuff too that I've forgotten.
Khutula Your car must not have many Vw parts left on it lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts