VW Golf R32 Forum banner

How long have you owned your R32?

1K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  bobby2504 
#1 ·
Was wondering if anyone still has there car since it was realeased from the factory?
Had mine for 4 years now, I don't think I would let it go....
I love everything about the R32!
So how long have you had yours, and does it still give you the same feeling as when you got it?

#7 ·
2 years 7 months

#13 ·
Almost 3 and a half years! Imagine how much money I'd have without spending £400 a month on petrol

Still love it just as much though, just wish it wasnt so juicy lol

#14 ·
2 Years and 6 months. It will be a family heirloom if I can help it

Reactions: H5R
#18 ·
Almost 21 months

#19 ·
Well done those of you who are lucky to have owned from new! not envious at all....

Reactions: Michelle
#22 ·
#25 ·
I've had mine nearly 3 yrs now. I keep thinking of selling it, then drive it and hit full boost and realise I can't really.

It will just get stripped to a shell and bucket seat and tracked towards the end of its usable life

#29 ·
I have owned my mk 4 for 11 months and had a lot of cars and this one although timing chain let go only after 13 days of owning will be with me till I can't drive it any more.

I love this car and how it drives and sounds, every time I take it out and spend money on it, it gets better and better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.