VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am about to order a new R32 in DBP, 5 door with DSG and wondered how many other Cornish owners there were for meets and advice etc.

I live in St Austell and work in Redruth so am really looking forward to the drive to work each day when it arrives in November. As Davefish mentioned in his blog, it's just like all the Christmas' rolled into one.

·
4,328 Posts
Hiya and welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few Cornish members on here, there is frankyd, vealige, Tris and also Verry Cheery, and i am sure others who i have missed out (sorry if thats you). There were two other members who used to r32s but have recenly moved on.

Anyway i am trying to organise a meet at the beginning of next month if you fancy comign along: http://www.r32oc.com/showthread.php?t=5416

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well technically I am a Devonian as I was born in Exeter but I have lived in Cornwall since I was 12 and both my parents are Cornish. I just say I have dual nationality!

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to confuse the thread a bit but are there any Mk V owners in Cornwall?

·
4,328 Posts
Ive seen quite a few in the Truro and always used to wave at one in falmouth when i worked there, but unfortunately have never seen one on here but that doesnt mean there isnt :)

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have seen quite a few fake ones down in the Redruth/Camborne area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts