VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me & my mrs own our own home and share the R32.
I'm curious to who owns their own house or lives with their parents still
So many of you have so (too) much money to chuck at your motors and have always wondered.

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
Still living at home, but i've only just turned 20 however saying that in the next few months towards the end of the year i'll be buying

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
I am 33 and have owned homes since I was 19, if you are at home with your parents buying an R32 should be last on your list of priorities unless you are teens/ early 20's then I understand

And my R32 is alot cheaper to run than the house,

and on that note, I have just sold my house going to bank the equity and rent for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
I am 33 and have owned homes since I was 19, if you are at home with your parents buying an R32 should be last on your list of priorities unless you are teens/ early 20's then I understand

And my R32 is alot cheaper to run than the house,

and on that note, I have just sold my house going to bank the equity and rent for a bit.

Get your FI sorted

·
Registered
804 Posts
Also living at home, but i'm 20 and only starting 2nd year at uni. Will hopefully be buying one soon after i graduate.

·
2,803 Posts
Still trying to save up for that infamous deposit...

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
monkfish/R32 said:
Me & my mrs own our own home and share the R32.
I'm curious to who owns their own house or lives with their parents still
So many of you have so (too) much money to chuck at your motors and have always wondered.
I know what you mean I have struggled in the past especially when I first got my house i am in now as the bills are a shock, penny counting all the time,

It's even worse when you want / need mods for your car lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
33 got mortgage with the better half.... Car costs me more a month then the house though

That's only cos I'm on a 0.5% base rate tracker..... monthly payments £185 on 120k, I spend double that on fuel alone ha

Edit - why did I say I'm 33? Not till tuesday....wishing my lifeaway!!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
rtorbs said:
33 got mortgage with the better half.... Car costs me more a month then the house though

That's only cos I'm on a 0.5% base rate tracker..... monthly payments £185 on 120k, I spend double that on fuel alone ha
185 wow mine is 750 per mth 1.78 percent who is the 0.5 with

1 - 20 of 141 Posts