VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering really, Tokyo mentioned getting grief from his other half...

I cant get on most forums at work 'cos they are blocked (UKMkIVs for instance), but they dont know about us here!

I drop in and out all day generally just checking out the chat/threads; what about everyone else?

G

·
Yeah pretty much have the site open all day at work to see what is going on - harder for me to get on in the evenings. Think the site has progressed really well in little over six months :top:

·
5,616 Posts
Working from home doesn't help me!

I usually have the forum open in a browser all day while im working!

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are not sad, just a group of like-minded petrolheads sticking together! :burnout:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I spend way too much time on here........but its er only because i'm admin and need too ........honest. lol :)

·
1,432 Posts
I check in during the day and most evenings to see whats new and try and help out wherever I can with my knowledge gathered over the past 4 years of ownership.

·
190 Posts
I usually browse at night if and when i am home, dont have internet access at work, i wish DAF would supply all new XFs wwith a broadband connection:idea:

·
1,432 Posts
martin vr6 said:
I wish DAF would supply all new XFs wwith a broadband connection:idea:
I think they would also have to supply a second driver to take control while you browse the internet for safety reasons. We dont want to veering off the road while you browse www.r32oc.com now do we :)

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VW Bug or R bug???!

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since Feb/March, only done 6000 yet so she is still loosening up - great car tho'!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.