VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to ba heading over to holland for the day on the 20th and am thinking of using the euro tunnel to save some time. But having had a look at the euro tunnel website i couldnt find any info as to when trains actually leave both faulkstone and calais, and htye look like they go 24hrs?

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Andrew

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
595 Posts
They should run every 30 mins but I have turned up and they cancel the next one due to "technical issues" (means not enough cars to warrant running the train). It's still the best way to cross since Hoverspeed closed.

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the info guys hopefully they wont be delayed (bot running) when i need to go :)

Yeah i cant wait mate its going to be such a wicked weekend, day over inholland and then inters :) :) :)

·
1,957 Posts
It varies depending on season and time of day. During the peak season they normally run every 20 minutes.

Are you planning on just turning up and getting on? The last three times I tried to do that the next availability they had was about 8 hours away so I ended up going to Dover and getting on the Ferry because I needed to be in Paris in a bit of a hurry.

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Na was going to book up before, but looking at the bookings page on euro tunnel you can book for like 00.00 to 06.00???

·
1,957 Posts
The booking page is pretty much always broken. Give it a while then try again.

Last time I booked it said that there were no crossings at all for the days I needed to travel but I tried the following day and they were available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts