VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might get one added to my HPA Motorsport Track Day Special FT360 turbo kit, race grade connecting rod bearings and Orange Haldex Performance Part order which should be winging its way to me in the next two weeks (6 weeks despatch time quoted and approx 4 weeks have elapsed so far).

Might save on shipping if anyone else is interested in one of these I could have more than one added to my overall order if anyone is interested:

Personally im not too keen on the embossed VW badge but this can be covered over with an OEM VW badge

For more information click here

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It turns out HPA have discontinued making this product so that puts an end to this little idea :)

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AllenR32 said:
Great..High-Quaility Carbon Parts..
I'm going to buy it .
FiftyPenceR32 said:
It turns out HPA have discontinued making this product so that puts an end to this little idea :)
:confused:

I purchased the last one from HPA on Wednesday and had it added to my FT360 turbo kit, race grade connecting rod bearings and competition haldex controller order

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi guys, whats the crack with these carbon covers? Are they still available or not?

The site says limited stock? I want one....

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The site is so out of date its unbelievable.

Bottom line, this product is no longer available. I never did get mine in the end because HPA were going to sell me the last one they had in stock but backed out at the last minute because it had some damage and they didnt want to sell me an inferior product.

The next best thing, I painted my engine cover the colour of the car instead.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks Fifty,

Sorry to hear you didn't get yours. Very odd that they stopped making them - a shame as it seemed like a very nice product.

I was going to colour code my engine cover anyway so i'll just stick to that, i'm sure it will look great.

boohoo....

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Skee, great Avatar :)

That stuff always turns out rubbish, I certainly wouldnt use that maybe others would but IMO if you dont use real carbon fibre then dont bother!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts