VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..... I've decided to order myself a new toy to tinker with and I need more funds!
Therefore I'm selling my Mk4 R32.....
Blue, 3 door, full leather, 53 plate, cruise control.
35,000 miles always used for fun! :)
I will try and remember all the mods, I may miss a few, but here are the basics.

HPA FT360 turbo (track special)
Milltek full system ST with 200 cell cats
KW-V2 suspension
Neuspeed ARB (front and Back)
forge rear tie arms
ECS stage 5 Porsche brakes + ECS uprated rears (stage 1, I think) all in blue.
Quaife Gearbox + LSD + clutchmasters stage 4 clutch
Traction control is 100% turned off (I can get the original code put back if requested, but it's not needed, why they put traction control on a haldex car I do not know! I think something to do with European safety star ratings.....)
Uprated Blue Haldex controller
Alpine 7" DVD + Nav + changer
I also have the Mk5 golf rear wiper
paintwork covered by Lifeshine

Possibly some bit's I've left out.... I'll update if I remember anything.
The cars been regularly serviced, oil changed every 5-6K.
One small issue with the paintwork, someone tried to break into it and scratched the doorlock/door/handle. I have a new handle and cover, it just needs spraying and fitting. Other than that it's perfect, interior is good too, the seat bolsters are perfect (common problem, but I don't have a fat ass!)
The engine is sweet as a nut, it has a cold start problem, but it's nothing to worry about, you turn the key once, then turn back, then it starts every time. To be honest I can't remember the last time it did it but it does do it every now and again. Other than that I've never had a problem with the turbo conversion (apart from the big smile stuck on my face).
Driving it is fun! With 370bhp it scares a lot of cars, and I mean a lot!
I'll get some recent pics taken and post them up if people are interested.
PM me for additional information.
Thanks
Keith

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
So you decided to sell rather than strip it then Keith?!

What sort of price do you have in mind?

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm open to offers really... If someone wants parts, then make me an offer for the part and provided I get the replacement stock part so mine’s still a working car and get it all fitted etc then I’m repaired to do some negotiations! But I want to hold out and see if the car can go in one piece.

G

·
Keith I'll be really sorry to see you go :(

I've seen your car once and sadly I've never been in it.

This will be an amazing toy for someone.

To all the circling vultures - Keith has some great bits of his car, but I am sure that they are some mods that he doesn't want to remove as it would become less of an animal without them.

Is it an S3 or something else?

·
5,616 Posts
Nightmare, I should really make the trip up to see you mate before she goes... I wanna feel turbo power :D

·
4,573 Posts
Looks amazing, fancy swapping for a standard mk4 in silver with a miltek backbox plus I can scrape together some fluff and a few buttons :xD

Good luck mate.

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In all honesty guys I'd rather I sold the car in one piece. I'm not really sure what the true value of the car is... In my eyes it's a lot more as I know how much I've spent on it.
I'm open to offers and we'll see what I'm repaired to take…..
I'm tempted to stick it on eBay and see what it goes for.... Not sure if that's the right way to go about it but we'll see. If it does get to the point where I'll trade it in, I'll strip all the bits off and sell them individually, I'll let you all know on here first.

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right, I am back from the dead..... I've sorted a deal on a new car and I need to shift the R....
I'm asking for £15250 OVNO.
The car needs a service (oil change and possibly a new flywheel as the clutch is a stong fella but it drives fine) Everything else is sweet! Apart from the door but I have the spare parts that would go with the car.
New PS2's all round, done about 2000 miles, so as good as new.
I'll also throw in a spare alloy (slight curbage) R32 brolly, pen and keyring. And a Tomas rear strup brace (not fitted).
Here is a pic of the door, it'll be on ebay later today!

·
544 Posts
i cant believe your selling up, so what you getting? still staying VAG or moving on?

·
544 Posts
zirconium said:
s3 i believe
i thought as much :cool: the 2.0t is such a good engine and now mines mapped its nuts as you already know from the cupra. Please get white with the black grill :cool: its the best colour i think :wink:.

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, Sad day... The beast has been sold! Was driven away earlier and O boy did it sound good.... :-(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts