VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 years ive been with this company with no issue, consitantly paying £30.98 a month for well over 40 months. Now they go and give me some loyalty codes with this shit?!

What art thou?

[background=rgb(72, 72, 72)]

style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 1.9em; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, tahoma, 'times new roman', serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> SQL Error
[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 187, 187)]
An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.
[/background]

[background=rgb(243, 243, 243)]«Return to the index[/background]​

·
19,388 Posts
It's not PlusNet as I'm getting the same over the last couple of days only with this site, so it's a site problem. Really bad tonight.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It says its MY fault?!?! How dare they!! I pay my monies and expect a service.Not this sheeet!

I dont have an SQL server?! I have a Kenwood 3 in 1

·
19,388 Posts
Getting almost unuseable for me

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm on BT and have been getting this on my laptop and android phone over the past couple days aswell mate. you're not alone.

·
19,388 Posts
Just started getting this again tonight after no problems all day

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
I am not getting any email notifications as well now

Reactions: PaulW

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
It isn`t Plusnet they are very good it`s this flakey site.

·
4,420 Posts
nothing to do with your service providers i'm afraid, must be a glitch on the site (however i haven't had any problems myself) apart from the other day when i couldn't even get on the site, but was fixed within half an hour, and the problem was not with my internet, i have a £4000 tester to prove it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts