VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the third summer in a row now my in laws have had drunk teenagers roll out the local park between 12-5 am and then walk down there road pulling the mirrors off all the cars. Last summer they did set the dog on one of them but he got nasty so they don't want to do that again. Got them on film but the police have said unless you have names and addresses we can't do anything? I have offered to camp out with my baseball bat but I guess it will be me who gets in trouble for doing them. Only plan I can think of is blue tack drawing pins under the mirrors to mess there hands up and then get rid of the evidence? Or just rant at the police because at the end of the day there tax payers and if the car has no mirrors it's them that get in trouble or have a mot fail. 10 mirrors in this time they've had and the neighbours are sick of it.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
As long as you have a baseball in the other hand you'll be all good

Reactions: ashish08

·
1,230 Posts
get good clear pics of there faces and stick em up in local shops, sure the parents wouldn't be to happy.

·
1,243 Posts
Write to the local mp and complain, the police can go to the park take their booze and move them on. They do it by mine so sounds like they are fobbing you off.

You could get a air rifle and a gillie suit camp off in a shady spot and shoot at them till they get fed up of being bruised by little lead wasps?

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
get good clear pics of there faces and stick em up in local shops, sure the parents wouldn't be to happy.
If the kids come from a good family this will definitely work, but chances are they don't and the parents won't care. In fact the parents were probably with them at the time

Sad times

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think have a moan at the local MP is the sensible option. Never thought of that

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
Have the bat but dont use it?

·
210 Posts
You want a nice tin of non drip gloss just give them a splash of that, would be funny watching them scrub it off there faces with white spirit the day after lol

·
777 Posts
Transit Van, masks, long drive into the woods!!!

i dont give a toss who they are, age or not, firstly while they are bound and gagged in the back of the van you find out where they live and give the parents a kick in the head and then set course

you get 3 of the little feckers hanging by there feet covered in honey (fly food) i guarantee they wont even look at a wing mirror let alone rip it off !!!!!

bring back culling!!!!!

·
3,242 Posts
I say your best legal option are

Local MP or Get the police to move them on for preach(thing is police will only move them on.
Regardless of sign posted in that park)

Or

Grab a few boys
Masks and storm the park
Grab the mouthest one and wee pleasent drive
(Aw forgot am no writting a script for hollywood)

Regards
Vrt

·
Registered
157 Posts
Go with Dent Reforms idea or VRT's Hollywood script.
would work a treat! not like they don't deserve it ....

Adam.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
vrt said:

Local MP or Get the police to move them on for preach(thing is police will only move them on.

Or

Grab a few boys
Masks and storm the park

Regards
Vrt
If you have not got a van a BMW E46 will do (as once in the boot youre trapped) i have a mate (lol) who zip tied a lad up who was trying to tap up his wife , shoved him in the boot have him a few punches them left him in the woods 10 miles away from anywhere

He did not peruse the wife again

That sort of thing will do it

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
777 Posts
Iirc there was a nice little Merc E320 on ebay for sale with a big fat bird on the bonnet AND in the boot, just buy that !!!
PLENTY of room in it for a few scrotes !!!!!

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
vrt said:

Or

Grab a few boys
Masks and storm the park

Regards
Vrt
Think my brother in laws would be well up for that

·
Sausage Fingers
3,705 Posts
Find a tramp and give him £20 to beat the lot of them up and sodomise the leader. That'll teach them and if he goes to prison he's got a roof over his head got next few years

1 - 18 of 18 Posts