·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Korean.

"Most of people in gookland think r32 is just normal mk4 golf."

I had Z4 3.0i SMG. I sold it out.

and bought 03/MK4 R32/32000Km.

I know nothing about R32. i bought it just because people say r32 rules.

and now i see it's an awesome machine. but normal r32 is not enough for me.

I wanna make it faster. I heard there is a nice supercharger solution.

Which way do I accept? what's the best solution?

Let me know

Thank you.

·
6,197 Posts
[quote name='MonkeyIsland']I'm Korean.

"Most of people in gookland think r32 is just normal mk4 golf."

:adore:QUOTE]

This is hilarious!! very politically correct! not lol

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
welcome Monkey :)

As decked has said, HPA Motorsports have the best following, however, there is also VF-Engineering who do superchargers!

·
4,328 Posts
Dont forget the vr6 specialst from holland solution, which is basically some of the eip system, but a different map and turbo (plus others) which changes it alot :)

But as to which one is best for you, it all depends on what type of driving you want, your budget, what you want the car for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could afford about 15000 usd. i think 3000 usd for tax, duty and shipping.

it would be 12000 usd under. too bad. I heard turbo's got a bit slow response than superchargered, doesn't it?

·
616 Posts
MonkeyIsland said:
I heard turbo's got a bit slow response than superchargered, doesn't it?
Only in the higher gear, and it's minimal. If your doing 30mph and you put your foot down in 5th it's like stock to 2.5K, after that theres no competition, the turbo pulls harder everywhere else in any gear.

·
4,328 Posts
As you over 400 then it will have to be turbo, unless you contact storm developments here in the uk. As vf were the other one to contact but they have stopped doing their stage 3 and 4, so only have stage 1 and 2 left which are 320bhp and 360bhp. So if your def after 400 you will need to speak to storm.

Have you ever driven a car with a turbo or supercharger? As if it was me i would go and have a drive in each. There must be some guys in vws over there with 1.8t with big turbos and others with big supercharges. Night be worth trying to get a ride in one just to feel the power delivery.

The way i like to say the difference is with a charger you will basically drive really quick but without really noticing unless looking at the speedo, but with a turbo you def feel it with the thump in the back :)

·
6 Posts
hey i see you have the eip stage two turbo. i live in texas and i havent met anybody here that has the eip kit, or any shop that has experience with it. i am having problems with the kit, did you start off with the stage one? and if you did, did you have any problems with it? i am really upset that i cant find a solution to my kit. they tell me its the tuning.

pomme said:
Dont forget the vr6 specialst from holland solution, which is basically some of the eip system, but a different map and turbo (plus others) which changes it alot :)

But as to which one is best for you, it all depends on what type of driving you want, your budget, what you want the car for?

·
4,328 Posts
Yeahs its basically the tuning. Their is a company called c2 motorsport which now produce a fueling/tuning kit which solves your problems :) :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts