VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Yesterday I saw a Audi R8, Looked very nice.................Me like.(Just need lottery win)

(First one that I have seen on the road)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
Oh my now thats a popular forum question! :)

As a daily mine would have to be an MTM RS4, and as a toy a Zonda F would be part of the front row in my garage of car erotica!!

·
.:R32OC R-Fest Events Co-ordinater/Organiser
1,746 Posts
I'm happy with my R32 for the moment :p

·
3,732 Posts

the ford indigo

the new lotus esprit turbo...oh hell yeah...

the school run mobile..carrera GT

renault5 gordini turbo

and seeing as i called it first then this is mine :D

..i could do this aaaaaaallll day :D theres so many

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
815 Posts
Or maybe one of these, i just love American Muscle cars pitty i wasnt old enough to insure these or had enough money to run one lol, i would have one in a heartbeat.

Attachments

·
34 Posts
Porsche Carrera GT for weekend fun & my .:R32 with twin turbo for the 'daily grind'!! :wink:

·
23 Posts
I would have to go with a 1972 ford pinto with slicks and a breather. So Many cars to choose from if $ were np object I would have to put a lot of thought in it?

·
106 Posts
i would have a veyron if money really was no object...i cant believe it hasnt been mentioned yet! haha. it wouldnt beat any supercar, it would just demolish them, but whilst doing it in style and luxury.

people say its too extravagant and that it doesnt have the feeling or personality of say a F40...but you look at Chris Harris on youtube when he actually drives it on the autobahn, he drives everything and, as he said, all the personallity crap really is just "utter boll*cks" and when tiff drove it 5th gear it handles aswell.

in my opinion its the ultimate.....anyhoo that enough of the dream, ill be lucky to see one yet alone own one!

·
3,732 Posts
aw man, the 1989 batmobile, one of my ALL TIME favourite cars..to the point i have a huge lego model and all three of the 1:18 scale hotwheels models battle/gloss/satin

geekie, scary, but tres cool :D

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Very Cherry said:
aw man, the 1989 batmobile, one of my ALL TIME favourite cars..to the point i have a huge lego model and all three of the 1:18 scale hotwheels models battle/gloss/satin

geekie, scary, but tres cool :D
LOL, Big respect VC :D

·
1,184 Posts
Bet he has a cape and a wickle mask with ears in the cupboard and all just so he can bring out the tights and Y s !
I'd love a Koenigsegg CCX but around the 75k mark i'd love a new Noble mmmm! Of course I'd keep the R and I'd go back to my hot hatch roots with a clio williams and a clio trophy for track days!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts