VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
50 Posts
Whoa, the acceleration on that is amazing, I used to go out with a mate on a GSXR and that was amazing but that was a 600 and was nothing like that!!!
I want a bike!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
My last bike, VFR 750 was pretty quick and limited at 155mph (0-60 in about 4 secs). The horizon just zooms into being, happy days, but that ride is manic. I've had 600's and they are generally the top bikes because of the weight and handling.

4 wheels is the only way forward for me now.

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have to say after a bike everything seems slow , out in my mate evo 8 think it was the mr 320 and it had been fiddled with but still nothing compared to a bike .

need to have a go at a caterham 500 or something .......

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
Theres been an incident in my area like this.

The tool video'ed himself doing a wheelie at 130 mph and thrashing down a local dual carriage way at 180 mph. The bit that made me laugh is the bike was located to a shop that all bikers meet at on weekends, by his Key ring.

The police then took the video to the shop, where they indentified the bike and are now tracing through the sales of that particular bike. HAHA, i bet he is crapping himself. The police said it will carry a prison sentence.

I hate it when bikes give it all overtaking with oncoming traffic etc etc... i have had to go to so many RTAs because of careless driving.. it effects SO many people!!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
815 Posts
Ive not long passed my full bike test, but decided i would by an .:R instead of a bike, better choice i think now although i mainly did the test because its changing in October or somthing becoming more difficult to pass, thought well i might aswell get it then its there if i ever do decide to get a bike.

Stu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.