VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mk5 Golf R32 What a Car.

Went out with my mate's form the St Owners club last night on our regular Wednesday meet.

The cars that attended the meet:

STD Golf R32
305bhp GGR ST
295bhp Wolf St
And four Standard ones.

First of all I thought the golf would be about as quick as the std St but after I pulled 10 car length on one i knew it would be a good night. After spitting that out I than moved on the GGR305 OMG the golf was faster turning in harder, pulling out of corners Faster :rock: the St just didn't stand a chance so we arrived at the pub for a *** and a coke and the ST boys where WTF A std golf just pissed all over us.

GOLF 6 ST 0.:thrasher:

Im in love with a golf!:driver:

Jim

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
You cant beat an R32! Not even with a big sh!&&y stick.... :thrasher:

·
1,432 Posts
Am I right in assuming that the Wolf ST and GGR ST are basically Ford Focus STs which are modified?

May seem like a stupid question but its not very clear to me.

·
3,732 Posts
4x4 vs fwd through urban roads will alway have a good advantage in that situation

i'm surprised the r32 did that well to be honest if those bhp figures are proven?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jim to be honest in the corners the golf will pull a gap but on a straight where the modified ST can use its grunt the ST will pull away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
JimboR32 said:
the wolf one pulled a few car lenghts on a straight road but he also drives like a nutter lol.
Takes a bow, i gotta say i was well impressed with the R32, kept up well last night. and the build quality is bound to be better than the Daganham Dustbin

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was impressed as well. Even dwarfs in petrol stations love the golf!
The seats are great i would love a set (in orange lol) in my ST.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts