VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out September 28th, any of you getting one?

My favourite feature has got to be the wifi capability, not overly keen on the music or video playback because of the limited capacity thats what my ipod classic is for :)

It is available in 8GB and 16GB models.

G

·
They have been out for a while - a chap at work has got one and its amazing. Photos even change in orientation when you turn the iPod. Limited capacity means I won't be getting one (oh and I have three already!!) but smart piece of kit nonetheless :151:

·
2,808 Posts
is it a phone?

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats odd, to my knowledge they are only released on September 28th! Your buddy at work must have contacts to get it earlier than the official release date perhaps :)

No, this is not the iPhone, this is basically the iPhone but without the phone functionality. Whilst were on the subject, I am a little disappointed to see that the iPhone will only available through 02 as network carrier although with any luck there will be unlocked 02 handsets on ebay before long meaning I will be able to use it on my local network. We only have a choice of two mobile networks in Guernsey, those are Sure (formerly Cable and Wireless) and Wave (Jersey Telecom).

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Waiting for the iPhone - already have a 30Gb video iPod for my in-car music, but its still a damn fine piece of technology.

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I mentioned previously we dont have O2 here in Guernsey so I just bagged myself an Iphone from Ebay which should arrive in a few days.

I will post up my impressions when I receive it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts