VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok guys, as id prefer to sell to someone on here, im offering it out at 13k dead, before i advertise it at this price elsewhere, any interest?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK guys, i know the R32 market is what you call bouyant at the moment, but am i out on price here at 13k? Any advice is appreciated, and before you say it, i know theres a lot of choice, but as far as cost is concerned, am i in the right ball park for a genuine, unmolested cared for example?

Many Thanks

·
3,732 Posts
careful you dont drop it too low fella, its just not the best time of year to be selling

if you havent already done so it may be worth adding the listing on some other sites such as clubgti, the mk4 forum etc?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
Too right don't go too low, £13000 is an excellant price for one on that year and well looked after.

I think they are more of a specilist car than your average VR6 which causes them to take a little longer to sell.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right so had the car sold, and the chap failed his getting his finance sorted, so still for sale, anyone?

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
criztal said:
Right so had the car sold, and the chap failed his getting his finance sorted, so still for sale, anyone?
Don't give it away,

You just have to wait, (Sure someone will have it)

Good luck in selling it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, i dont want to do this, but, prepared to now accept £12500, just fitted 2 x Eagle F1's to the front also

·
Registered
75 Posts
dont be silly. thats ridiculously low.
autotrader / ebay it up

or, my fav method - polish it up nice, put for sale posters in the windows with contact detaiuls, and wait for the calls to come in ;-)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, ive been doing exactly that since end of january, not a peep, so if anyone wants a bargain, as i paid 14600 for it in sept 07, please do get in touch

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys, i dont really know what else to do here to get her sold, but ive just had the major 40k service done at VW, and shes all detailed ready to go, 12k bottom line, or im going to have no choice but to trade it in and let some scum dealer make the money, cant see why, as shes a total minter, any serious enquiries please call 07939 005251

thanks

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Get some pictures up and see if that helps,

(As a newbie may be looking on here as most of us on here have a R )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts