VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi again,
the leon cupra r has gone and the gleeming steel grey R is sat in my driveway.now i'm driving properly and not test driving,what an awesome bit of kit.after driving the leon with a turbo i was a little disapointed at first but then when you play with the gears and revs a bit you learn to drive it differently,very impresive.and what a sound from the back end.the leon never did that.doesn't it turn heads??every time i rev it i just grin from ear to ear.i've not listened to music yet just driven with the window down.
leather is very comffy too,great seats,lots of support when you fling it round corners,also love the 4wd.
whats the top tips for the first mods?acceleration is what i like.any suggestions greatfully recieved.
thanks.phildude

·
264 Posts
So...is it an MK4 or an MK5...congrats on the new car aswell!

·
1,184 Posts
Welcome mate, enjoy the new ride!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Welcome! and I did a bit of "windows down" driving on the way home from work today too! :)

·
777 Posts
good choice mate. just got one myself so know EXACTLY how you feel!!

·
347 Posts
Manu_R32 said:
So...is it an MK4 or an MK5...congrats on the new car aswell!
Reckon it's a Mk 5. Probably too busy driving round with the windows down to respond... :xD

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah,sorry guys its a mk5 been out every night since.petrol doesn't last long does it?3rd tank already.does the buzz where off.got to tax it now.am i right in thinking £400??ouchh!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts