VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my first Jaguar F Type today and oh my was it jaw dropping beautiful. Sounded lovely too.

Apologies for not taking a picture as tbe owner had just returnrd to it and I'm not sad enough to photograpg eomeone's car when they are present:)

·
Registered
135 Posts
+1 they are gorgeous! My boss has just got the new xfrs in French racing blue. He said if he was single and didnt have kids he'd of got an f type!

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a stunning colour:)

·
742 Posts
My sons father-in-law works for Jag,and after hearing some of the horror story's of what goes on there,I'd not want to put my money into one! Though I do agree, the F looks amazing!

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
I've seen a fair few of them as I work near cov.. One of my encounters included some windows down mutual fly-bys of each others cars... They do sound amazing!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yeah saw one the other day, hours after seeing the ad for the first time. They're pretty schweeeet!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My sons father-in-law works for Jag,and after hearing some of the horror story's of what goes on there,I'd not want to put my money into one! Though I do agree, the F looks amazing!
I'm intrigued, can you divulge any stories?

Sent from my ST18i

1 - 13 of 13 Posts