VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

New to the site. Just bought my first R32 yesterday. Over the moon with it.

Tornado Red, 19s, Lowered 30mm, Miltek non resonated exhaust, chuffed to bits!

Originally from Kincardine, Fife but now living in Aberdeen. Just wondering if there are any meets in the Aberdeen area?

Cheers,

Lewis.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers folks. Chuffed to bits with it. Its been well looked after. Is anybody from the Aberdeen area and know of any meets?

·
19,402 Posts
Lovely example, have fun:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
glad to see your happy with it lewis
enjoy
I was really happy with it until i took it to get a puncture repaired, or what i thought was a puncture. Turns out the wheel is fucked. Someone has had a botched repair done on it. The tyre was egged on the inside and the garage said it was extremely dangerous. They said they had never seen an egg in a tyre this size.

So now im going to have to find an alloy to match, and buy a tyre. Running around with the space saver on at the moment, so not chufed with that.

Apart from this, im happy with it.

I'm wondering how to get the DRL's to work. Ross said they were always on but since i have had it they have never worked. Any ideas?

·
37 Posts
I was really happy with it until i took it to get a puncture repaired, or what i thought was a puncture. Turns out the wheel is fucked. Someone has had a botched repair done on it. The tyre was egged on the inside and the garage said it was extremely dangerous. They said they had never seen an egg in a tyre this size.

So now im going to have to find an alloy to match, and buy a tyre. Running around with the space saver on at the moment, so not chufed with that.

Apart from this, im happy with it.

I'm wondering how to get the DRL's to work. Ross said they were always on but since i have had it they have never worked. Any ideas?
ah that's not so good about the wheel hope you get it sorted! as for the drl's that's very strange how they aint working now after all this time because we used to wind him up saying you gotta get rid of them lol sorry I cant help you on the matter tho.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ah that's not so good about the wheel hope you get it sorted! as for the drl's that's very strange how they aint working now after all this time because we used to wind him up saying you gotta get rid of them lol sorry I cant help you on the matter tho.
No problem mate. Thanks for setting up the sale.

Got its MOT due at the end of the month so hopefully here is nothing else I have got to fork out for. Does anybody know if having a light on the dash is classed as an MOT fail? As the steering wheel light is on (long story) and cant be reset or turned off.

Cheers.

Lewis.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts