VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just followed a audi r8 back to windsor. I cant beleive how nice they look:

I cant beleive how nice they look, but the sound is just increadible. If i was to ever sell the r i def know what i would like to get :).

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw a silver one today just outside Basingstoke and it looked gorgeous, had a lot of road presence, just awesome:driver:

·
1,222 Posts
They are great cars, one drove passed me in my workhorse car (Polo) on the M25 2 weeks ago. first time I had ever seen one.

Since you mentioned cars seen...

1. Also saw a brand new M3 in littlehampton (Where I live) last week. also very nice.
2. On sunday 16-09-07, saw a S65 AMG with the words just to left of the front wheel "V12 Bi-Turbo) was a lady about 60+ driving it on her own. location was Horsham. Now the sound of that car taking off from a roundabout was jaw dropping.

·
1,432 Posts
Pomme I've just sent you a PM about that bank robbery we planned, it seems our security guard insider is now on gardening leave. We are gonna have to hold back on this for a little while longer.

And remember, dont tell anyone about this

·
616 Posts
I keep seeing one round here, looks awesome with the LED's on the front. My mates on the waiting list for one of these bad boys, he's been on the list for some time now, but I've got no idea when he's likely to get it!

·
1,432 Posts
I heard the waiting list is around 3-5 years but they can be had from certain dealers and Ebay for a premium.

·
616 Posts
I think that's his plan, he's been on the list for a long time.... I think he'll be selling soon after his purchase to make some dosh. Mind you he sold his new RS4 for a heap of crap! (I won't say what) But he does have an Astin too....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts