VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call today from the tyre shop to advise that my 245/35 19" Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Extra Load tyres had come in sooo:

I picked up the newly refurbished Sportec Mono 19" rims and they looked awesome. Took them to the tyre shop and to cut a long story short they damaged one of the wheels whilst putting the tyre on. I was all looking forward to the Easter weekend with the R riding on her 19s again but it just wasnt to be. I had to take the wheel straight back to the refurb shop again. The bill will go to the tyre shop but I am rather :mad: right now :(

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
at least they're paying for it tho, When i went to ATS to ask them to put tyres on my 18's they said if they damage the wheels they wouldnt be responsible !!!!!!
So i said "listen if YOU damage my wheels YOU pay for them " , but after the way the manager spoke to me anyway i told him to shove his tyres up his a*** !!!!
Theres a few places i've been to that wont touch 18"s incase they cause damage.

·
371 Posts
The last time i had tyres on ,one of my alloys was marked .i repaired it with a repair kit .I dred tyre changing time.:mad:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
FLYER said:
The last time i had tyres on ,one of my alloys was marked .i repaired it with a repair kit .I dred tyre changing time.:mad:
Reviving a very old thread there mate!

·
346 Posts
It's a sad story!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts