VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just joined as looking to buy a R32 mk4 3 door in red if anyone knows of one for sale? Never owned a R32 and I excited to do so. I have a mk1 gti and a mk2 rallye at the mo so the R32 will be in great company. Thanks David

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all just joined as looking to buy a R32 mk4 3 door in red if anyone knows of one for sale? Never owned a R32 and I excited to do so. I have a mk1 gti and a mk2 rallye at the mo so the R32 will be in great company. Thanks David
Welcome along David. There's a nice example on Ebay at the moment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Stevie yep seen that and was going to go look at it but the guy won't move on price and it needs a few bits doing on it, I don't mind the few bits as the car looks great but I'll just have to keep looking 🙈😪. Would luv a 3 door Red one with a sunroof if possible but if not mate may have to be a Silver one 👍🏻

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Stevie yep seen that and was going to go look at it but the guy won't move on price and it needs a few bits doing on it, I don't mind the few bits as the car looks great but I'll just have to keep looking 🙈😪. Would luv a 3 door Red one with a sunroof if possible but if not mate may have to be a Silver one 👍🏻
Hope you find what you're looking for mate 👍

·
19,472 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

if my memory serves me right there were only 44 Tornado Red MK4 R32s registered in the UK. I don't know how many of those were 3dr. Anyway good .luck with your search.

·
19,472 Posts
If I can find a red one at the right money it will have to be a silver one 👍🏻
Better odds, there were 615 silver

·
Super Moderator
2,245 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts