VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
not many run panel filters on here, only a few (i have a pipercross one still for sale if your interested). most upgrade to full cold air induction systems to which its down to personal choice. i run the carbonio and i' very happy with it :top:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Carbonio seems to be the most common, other than than the Pipercross VIS system is very similar although more expensive :top:

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
i have the pipercross vis 260 was about £250 approx and it was a bitch to fit, is the carbonio better or is it personal preferance?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
I've got a BMC CDA, £199 delivered, also a little bit of a pig to fit. Then again I followed the Carbonio fitting guide to fit it so can't be much different, same bits come out of the engine bay......

·
572 Posts
I've just fitted K&N Typhoon. Seems to work best when pedal is floored as it isn't a cold air induction, it's a short ram?? I'm a bit dubious of the CAI type that suck from the lower wheel arch as it rains a lot up here!!

·
385 Posts
CraziScot said:
I've got a BMC CDA, £199 delivered, also a little bit of a pig to fit. Then again I followed the Carbonio fitting guide to fit it so can't be much different, same bits come out of the engine bay......
I have this too, it was awkward to fit but I love the sound of it. Really growls at around 4000RPM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts