VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above does anyone use it.

image-854304090.png

I use it with my family and friends that are not interested in cars who are all dotted around the world. It's similar to whatsap only better in my opinion. It's a free text service that allows you to send pics, sound clips,video and even talk for free. It's very easy to use for the ppl who are not so good with the tech like myself
One thing I like about kakao is you can 1:1 friends or you can set up rooms with as many friends you like all for free and it lets you talk in real time.
Now the reason I'm mentioning it is that I have a lot of friends texting not all car friends and this allows it to be free but I think for arranging local meets it would be really handy to keep in touch also if we are meeting somewhere and the venue changes at the last minute it's easy to inform each other without having to log into the forum.
It takes 2 min to add to your phone and its free so give it a try
If any of you use it already post your user name here and ill add you to the R32OC room. If any of you want to try it set your account up using your OC name and post here and ill add you.
It's a good little app and once you use it you will see why
If you can't be arsed then

Attachments

·
4,420 Posts
Done, username is Fat Head

·
4,420 Posts
no its fatheadr32 - i think lol

·
4,420 Posts
thats a cool app, me likey!

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
I've downloaded the ap, but only get 2g at my house, so can only just about use forum runner, I will go to the endi of my street later and have a play,

But I have heard that 4G are buying the old Analog TV signal so we will get it in most places (if you have a 4G phone of course)

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MIQ said:
I've downloaded the ap, but only get 2g at my house, so can only just about use forum runner, I will go to the endi of my street later and have a play,

But I have heard that 4G are buying the old Analog TV signal so we will get it in most places (if you have a 4G phone of course)

I use it out and about all day every day ill be surprised if you can't get on

thanks for having a go

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
Frankie32 said:
I use it out and about all day every day ill be surprised if you can't get on

thanks for having a go
Ile have another go now

·