VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody watch TFI Friday tonight??? Jason Plato got to take the LaFerrari around the top gear track!! Bearing in mind it was "damp" he set a time of 1:14:2 which was 0.4sec slower than the current leader the Pagani .......... Lol
They need to bring TopGear back so we can see it up against the Porsche and Mclaren

18,487 Posts
What 17yr old twins?? I never watched it to be fair, i couldn't stand Chris Evans then and i still can't..
You would probably think they were ugly anyway☺

Reactions: irondrew12

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have heard that TopGear is due to come back WITH clarkson as the Beeb was losing too much money having top gear off air!! So hopefully the super hybrid shootout will still happen!!

As for the twins..... Well!! That was a very nice bonus of the night! Suzi Perry was looking good too

· Registered
254 Posts
I have heard that TopGear is due to come back WITH clarkson as the Beeb was losing too much money having top gear off air!! So hopefully the super hybrid shootout will still happen!!

As for the twins..... Well!! That was a very nice bonus of the night! Suzi Perry was looking good too
Top gear is coming back there was an advert last night saying coming soon, with Jezza.

As for the laferrari it looked quick as hell but unfortunately just missed out on the quickest time. Plato did say it was bit moist tho.

18,487 Posts
The Top Gear that is being advertised is a special that's going to be shown within the next couple of weeks. It's not going to be presented by Clarkston but it will include his filming, which was going to be included in the last couple of episodes of the last series,that were not shown due to the fracas. The show will just be presented by Hammond and May.

As far as I'm aware no decision has been taken on the return of Top Gear to tje BBC and what format it will take.

18,487 Posts
Just been released that Chris Evans has signed a 3 year deal to present Top Gear

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.