VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving the forum .........but I'll be back (hopefully!)

Smoking is bad for you!!! It can give you cancer -I know, it gave it to me!! So please think about it next time you skin up or pull an overpriced poison stick out the packet!!

I'm being admitted to hospital for some fairly radical mouth surgery and facial reconstruction today! I'll be on the operating table 12 hrs then intensive care for two days. After that, another two to three weeks in hospital. Recovery time includes learning to talk and eat again and will take up to a year.
I'll be fed thru a tube for the next six months ( so I went out for a mega chinese last night!) ..condemned mans last meal!

I've got a Samsung tablet thing so I may be able to log on if they let me use it but I'm going to miss any meets or get -togethers for most of the summer!

Smokers -Think about what you're doing eh??

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Jesus mate I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope it goes ok for you. Log in here regularly for some banter and a chat. I had quit for 2 weeks there but am back on them again, they are a absolute scourge. All the best mate.

Niall

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
So sorry to hear this. All the best with the op and wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope you're able to get on here a little to cheer you up

Love Lyndsey and Gizmo x

·
318 Posts
best wishes to you and your family noggin - hope the op goes smoothly ...

·
19,389 Posts
Noggin, hope the operation goes well.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Gosh. Speedy recovery mate.

·
1,538 Posts
Wow, I only saw you in Tesco the other day!
Get well soon and fingers crossed everything goes well.

·
1,138 Posts
Sorry to here your sad news, and hope your operation goods well.

I am sure it was hard writing this thread, but hopefully it will make smokers take note.

Hopefully see you back on here soon. Best of luck.

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
Sorry to hear this Bud...my mother went through same thing over 20yrs ago and she is ok now.

Good luck with everything..I am sure it will all go well

·
136 Posts
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Wish you a speedy recovery Noggin, all the best for you and your family during this hard time.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts