VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to see a Vid of these just on whilst being driven rather than the 'close encounter' version...

Didnt some german dude on here have some fitted? Where can I get some?

·
1,432 Posts
The member you refer to is SirHenri and the LEDs are from the Audi S8 I believe. Im sure you could get them from an Audi dealer, maybe somewhere online but I havent had a change to look yet.

Hope that helps.

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kool, bet theyd be pricey, might have a look at the weekend. You reckon theyd be easy to fit?

·
1,432 Posts
I recommend you PM SirHenri for full details but I think it would be quite an easy job.

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
think I'll find out how much theyr gona be from audi first, might be slightly pricey me thinks! Cant find any on ebay.

·
1,432 Posts
I think SirHenri may be able to provide a part number as he likely got them from his local Audi dealer.

·
1,432 Posts
Indeed, I see you posted sometime ago as you had found them on ebay but I cant seem to find them at all anymore Very Cherry.

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
£62 each from Audi! Bargain! Gona get some on monday I think. You reckon they look kool?

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice one matey!

Arrgh!! Bumper off!? Screw drivers!? Wires!!? Looks like I'll be paying a bit more for someone else to do it! I'll print that off for them tho. Ta geez.

·
3,732 Posts
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Indeed, I see you posted sometime ago as you had found them on ebay but I cant seem to find them at all anymore Very Cherry.
not sure how your searching fella but theres loads!

3 main examples

original £116 the pair from germany here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-S6-LED-Standleuchte-Tagfahrleuchte-R32-S8-S4-S3-VW_W0QQitemZ270167499123QQihZ017QQcategoryZ57309QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there are also copycat kits for around the £20-50 per pair mark

but the best for the job imho is this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-FLEXIBLE-LED-STREIFEN-zB-STANDLICHT-aehnl-AUDI-S6-LB_W0QQitemZ160158010078QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33717QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

£9.03 from germany

totally flexible, you can bend them to fit snug behind the grills with any mods :D

:driver:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts