VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a link for the Audi S6 LED light install on MKV golfs.

It's all in dutch/german, but with a good translator software it's easy to understand. For OSX users, just use the translator you have among the widgets.

The linked guide's first pictures also describes how to take the grill off, if anyone is thinking about repainting it in black or some other color.

http://www.r32-club.de/showthread.php?t=9134

For an S6 LED light, contact your closest audi dealer. The price for one LEDlight is 200 USD (incl. VAT) in sweden, from an authorized dealer. It'll probably be cheaper in auto-parts stores.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An original MKV R32 grill will cost around 2200 SEK incl vat (370 USD) at a VW dealer, if anyone is thinkin to repaint the grill.
It'll as usual be a lot cheaper at autoparts dealers

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aw, the link Cherry posted didn't work for me at first, but after a few browser restarts it launched. But I'm very dissapointed over the translation, crappy and wierd translation with a lot of dutch words.
If there's anyone else who wan't to translate it, or at least make it better, then I would be very very thankful!

I will put LEDs on my MKV, but I have to understand the part with wiring and electrics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts