VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got these side lights from ultraleds, the colour matches the HID headlights really well. Far better than the standard yellow bulbs.

Anyway this is the link the the page : Ultra Leds clicky

·
1,432 Posts
I also have these and they are incredible, much better than those OEM bulbs with the yellow tinge :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
macdaddy said:
I've got these side lights from ultraleds, the colour matches the HID headlights really well. Far better than the standard yellow bulbs.

Anyway this is the link the the page : Ultra Leds clicky
I have just seen these on the ultra LEDs website and was about to buy a pair, but then noticed a new "wide angle" version at the same price... anyone know which I should be going for?

·
Registered
97 Posts
will these pass an MOT?

as my previous car, i modded it and put in angel eyes which had a blue/led colour tint to them and they made me change them as the light was "too blue"??? so I ended up going back to horrible yellow ones to pass the MOT.......??

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine passed on this and a previous car. There not too blue, they match the standard xenon colour.
All depends on how well you know the MOT tester i suppose.

·
79 Posts
Just orderd a pair....cheap as chips

·
748 Posts
Just ordered my self a pair. Do they stand out over the standard bolbs when there not on if you mean? What I mean to say is what do they look like in the light when there off do they look naff?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you cant see them in the day when there turned off, they just look clear like oem bulbs.

·
3,137 Posts
mone too, just replaced the drivers side one a month or so ago and now the passenger side has gone. I've got some LEDs so will fit them once I'm back from my hols.

What is the life span of these like?

·
1,184 Posts
I'm well chuffed with the leds, and they are not noticeable in the day!

·
3,137 Posts
Very Cherry said:
LED's should out perform the oem ones

but light from glass orbs is all witchcraft anyway if you ask me :D
lol thats funny, I had someone today telling me that my Network at work was all hoodoo and witchcraft because they don't understand it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts