VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im A New Member On This Site And I Am Interested In Meetin Other R32 Owners .
I Am In Lincolnshire But Dont Mind Travellin Upto Say Maybe 80 Miles.
So If Any Peeps Want A Meet Let Me Know.

Heres Wat I Suggest Once All People That Can Meet And Want To Meet Reply To This Post. Ill Redo A Post Askin Wat Dates Peeps Can Meet And We Will Sort It Out.

If Ther Is A Meet That People Go To Let Me Know Ill B Ther Saves A Job Of Organising One Lol.

Thanx And Hope To Hear From People

·
3,137 Posts
if you check the meets section of the forum there may already be one in your area

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
another lincolnshire member. two members from lincoln and now one fron boston maybe lincolnshire is R central. also seen 3 other R's around lincoln just need them to join the site

·
3,137 Posts
gazjones said:
another lincolnshire member. two members from lincoln and now one fron boston maybe lincolnshire is R central. also seen 3 other R's around lincoln just need them to join the site
dude.....common as!:p

·
15 Posts
I can see three Mkv's out my window. A black one a blue one and a red one. Of course the black one is always here first lol.:driver:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Whats Up? Just found this site and was searching around to see who's from Boston and has an R. Looks like I found 3 of you guys so far. You guys know of any VW Events in our local area? I'm really interested in bringing my new R to one this summer and meet some other people who have it in them!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
dmaroot said:
Hey Whats Up? Just found this site and was searching around to see who's from Boston and has an R. Looks like I found 3 of you guys so far. You guys know of any VW Events in our local area? I'm really interested in bringing my new R to one this summer and meet some other people who have it in them!
Boston UK or US ? :D

·
.:R32OC R-Fest Events Co-ordinater/Organiser
1,746 Posts
Lets All Meet Up For Some Fun!!!!!!!

Im A New Member On This Site And I Am Interested In Meetin Other R32 Owners .
Blimey! Did I log onto the correct site tonight?? :confused: :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.