VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been to the Lakeside to watch the Darts? It's superb! Went last night and will deffo go back. Some interesting ladies that obviously like the larger bellied man....

:congrats:

·
616 Posts
LOL, I may pop along when I start putting on the pounds :151:

G

·
They keep slagging off the 'real' darts compettion as well this year. All the best dart players have left haven't they including Barney - who was PDC champion last year?

·
616 Posts
I watched some the other day and i played better in the pub drunk last month!

G

·
Deckedr32 said:
I watched some the other day and i played better in the pub drunk last month!
My other half said last night she could beat the guy that was throwing against Martin Adams - forgotten his name.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Adams beat Matin Phillips but netither of them were that good! There was one guy who should not have been there and looked like something out of Deliverance and every time he went to chuck a dart, he started giggling as the crowd got behind him exposing a gob ful of teeth. Remember Spud from Trainspotting? Cross him with Mr Muscle and you get the idea

·
324 Posts
/\ You mean Glen Moody lol! Marc Webster should have had him smashed to bits.

Gary Anderson bottled it again at the worlds, as ususal, which is a shame cause he is brilliant usually. Didnt martin adams beat nixon, the guy he scrapped in the final last year?

·
3,137 Posts
I watched the other comp over Xmas and was well into it. Its amazing how much it sucks you in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts