VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon everyone...

Several months back I purchased some red / clear Hella rear lenses for my MK4 R, ansd already I am pretty bored with them and am thinking of going bnack to the original ones.

Woondered if anyone on here had theres for sale? or could advise the best place to purchase some?

I see at Awsome they have some hella style ones for £99, so should I go for these or speak direct with VW for some geniune ones?

What do you all think?

Thanks
Jordan

·
1,184 Posts
Could always do a swap with someone unless you want to make some money on the RCR's. I might be persuaded. Any photos?

The originals do come up on ebay sometimes for about 50 plus postage. VW are 49 a corner!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate

Thanks for your mail....

I'm liking the sound of a good old swop. Basically I purchased them about 2 months ago still love them....but feel like a change.

I just don't like the sound of buying them from VW at that price.

Will get some pics up shortly mate.

·
1,184 Posts
Jordi Boy said:
Hi mate

Thanks for your mail....

I'm liking the sound of a good old swop. Basically I purchased them about 2 months ago still love them....but feel like a change.

I just don't like the sound of buying them from VW at that price.

Will get some pics up shortly mate.
First dibs I reckon!

·
777 Posts
Jordi Boy said:
So do you like the sound of doing a deal mate?
not wanting to throw a spanner in the werkz, but have you looked on ebay? They may be still pretty expensive. :unsure:

Good old swap, just like being back at school!!:xD

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mate

haven't really looked that much on ebay to be honest...

May take a peak. As I stated before does anyone on here have a set for sale or know how much they are for genuine ones from VW?

Thanks
Jordan

·
1,184 Posts
Jordi Boy said:
So do you like the sound of doing a deal mate?
PM sent.:)

Cost wise from VW they are 49 plus VAT per light so just over a 115 the pair:angry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts