VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm PJ from Ireland and have a mk5 tr gti. Been a member on mk5gti uk for a year or so.

I don't know why I've joined this forum tbh. A bloke where I live has a mk5 r32 and it pains me to listen to that engine when it rips past. I think I've had enough of boost already...also IC hoses popping, diverter valves breaking, etc.

I suppose I feel like a little boy because I only have a gti. I'm starting to think I need a V6 in my life.

If you're from the mk5 forum and are reading this...shhhh! I imagine everyone here knows that a stage 1 ed30 is faster than an r32!

Anyway I hope it's as friendly here as the gti forum and hopefully I can contribute in some shape or form.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the OC dude, what part of Irleland you from? Time to get rid of the GTI and move onto a lovely NA V6 beauty!!

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

·
4,715 Posts
Welcome to the big boys forum

Yes we know what an ed30 can do when you mess with it
We also know how to make the v6 work better to

Now lets get you in a R32 ASAP

Welcome buddy I do like a nice ed30

·
4,420 Posts
welcome, first things first, post some pics

secondly, you need a bit of v6 in your life

thirdly, your name reminds me of pirates of the caribbean

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Hello and welcome and this is by far the best forum in the world never mind just better than mkv

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what part of Irleland you from? Time to get rid of the GTI and move onto a lovely NA V6 beauty!!
From Armagh in Northern Ireland, but live in Dublin.

The only real stumbling block is the road tax in Southern Ireland-€1809 per annum. The GTI is 'only' €710. I wonder if I could persuade my mum in N Ireland to trade her 1.6fsi for an R32...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
From Armagh in Northern Ireland, but live in Dublin.

The only real stumbling block is the road tax in Southern Ireland-€1809 per annum. The GTI is 'only' €710. I wonder if I could persuade my mum in N Ireland to trade her 1.6fsi for an R32...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Nice one, I'm up in Belfast there is a decent following over on the island for the R. My brother had the same issue when he moved to Limerick- VRT on his Leon Cupra was the guts of 2 grand. What a sickener. Mum's love to help, explain how important it is to get the car lol

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts