VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Little boy lost

905 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  inactive 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm PJ from Ireland and have a mk5 tr gti. Been a member on mk5gti uk for a year or so.

I don't know why I've joined this forum tbh. A bloke where I live has a mk5 r32 and it pains me to listen to that engine when it rips past. I think I've had enough of boost already...also IC hoses popping, diverter valves breaking, etc.

I suppose I feel like a little boy because I only have a gti. I'm starting to think I need a V6 in my life.

If you're from the mk5 forum and are reading this...shhhh! I imagine everyone here knows that a stage 1 ed30 is faster than an r32!

Anyway I hope it's as friendly here as the gti forum and hopefully I can contribute in some shape or form.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
what part of Irleland you from? Time to get rid of the GTI and move onto a lovely NA V6 beauty!!
From Armagh in Northern Ireland, but live in Dublin.

The only real stumbling block is the road tax in Southern Ireland-€1809 per annum. The GTI is 'only' €710. I wonder if I could persuade my mum in N Ireland to trade her 1.6fsi for an R32...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.