VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the off topic section has been removed, I think this belongs here! (Wayne, feel free to move it if I'm wrong!)

I'm trying to find somewhere in Brighton (preferably in the centre) that can accomodate 3 couples in one suite! No, it's nothing pervey, honest! :D Me and the Mrs (to-be) are hoping to go on a short break with a couple of friends and their partners, and thought it would be great if we could get a penthouse suite or similar that will sleep 6 rather than all be in seperate rooms.

So far our search had returned blank! I even phoned the Grand Hotel who have a presidential suite but that will only sleep 4 adults and 2 kids and they won't allow the sofa bed (for the kids) to be used by adults!

So, has anyone got any suggestions?!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I'm worried..........

First Matts after couples charing rooms then Wayne posts up a cottaging website.

LMFAO

·
1,485 Posts
To be honest, you will be very hard pushed to find a hotel room that sleeps 6 people.

See if you can find a hotel that has interconnecting doors if you all want to be togeather, although I think I'd personally rather have my own room :xD

When are you planning on coming to Brighton?

·
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:xD We've all been close friends for years and haven't yet managed a holiday together. So we thought we'd try this as a sort of hen/stag/friends do before my wedding in September.

We are hoping to come down on Friday 1st August and stay 2 nights as work commitments mean that some of us can't get any longer off work!

Struggling to find anywhere that can do it, and none that I've come across so far even have interconnecting rooms!

·
777 Posts
how about a big tent!! a.k.a the love shack :xD

·
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If we can find a portable jacuzzi too then a tent it is :D

·
3,732 Posts
i reckon your better in a cottage, done that loads with our friends...but not in a pervy way like you want to though...were normal :tongue::tongue: lol

heres a couple of links:

http://www.brightonholidayhomes.co.uk/

http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/destination.aspx?HolidayType=cottages&Search=Brighton&engine=Adwords!8588&keyword=%28cottages+Brighton%29&match_type=&_$ja=kw:cottages+Brighton|cgn:Brighton|cgid:679251219|tsid:2000|cn:Cottages+UK+Locations|mt:Broad|nw:search|crid:1432639719

if you book one make sure its not a bungalow or you'll have wayne at your windows :xD

·
748 Posts
macdaddy said:
I'm worried..........

First Matts after couples charing rooms then Wayne posts up a cottaging website.

LMFAO
I nearly fell off my chair with laughter when I saw the cottaging thing as well. Brilliant hahahahahaha :D

·
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
andysR32 said:
Just leave the key's for the R and the fruit bowl at home....lol:D
Oh man, but the R32 wants to join in with the loving!

Seriously, the R32 is definately staying at home where I know she'll be safe :D

Very Cherry said:
i reckon your better in a cottage, done that loads with our friends...but not in a pervy way like you want to though...were normal :tongue::tongue: lol

heres a couple of links:

http://www.brightonholidayhomes.co.uk/

http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/destination.aspx?HolidayType=cottages&Search=Brighton&engine=Adwords!8588&keyword=%28cottages+Brighton%29&match_type=&_$ja=kw:cottages+Brighton|cgn:Brighton|cgid:679251219|tsid:2000|cn:Cottages+UK+Locations|mt:Broad|nw:search|crid:1432639719

if you book one make sure its not a bungalow or you'll have wayne at your windows :xD
Cheers VC, going to look into these but some of them have a minimum stay of 7 nights... don't think I can keep it up all week :xD

·
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, the time has come! We arrive tomorrow morning :biggrin:

It'll only be Myself and the Mrs and another couple. Didn't get a hotel suite in the end, instead we are staying at the Cavalaire Hotel in Upper Rock Gardens... means there's plenty of money in the kitty for good food and plenty to drink.

If anyone has any recommendations for places to eat, drink, dance then feel free to suggest away...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts