VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Having just bought my R its in great nick except for the little center strip on the engine cover (the part that covers the spark wires).

Part number is - 022 103 935 AB

VW have quoted me £49.00

Anyone have one going?

Cheers folks!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hi all,

Having just bought my R its in great nick except for the little center strip on the engine cover (the part that covers the spark wires).

Part number is - 022 103 935 AB

VW have quoted me £49.00

Anyone have one going?

Cheers folks!
Good luck, I know a few people on here wanting the same thing. I ended up getting mine from vw.

·
654 Posts
You're not looking for the large surround bit are you because I have one I was going to use for a project but lost interest.

·
654 Posts
matsu said:
Do you still have this please mate? I,m interested Matsu
Yep got it. £60 and it's yours (that's the price I paid on here when I bought it and I never used it). Drop me a message on 07494 527 304 and I'll send more photos.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update - So I originally bought the car without the little strip and the seller said that they had lost it.

As above I then went and bought a new one for the crazy price you see up there...

Then yesterday, I had some alternator trouble which meant i had to replace it. When the mechanic had finished he said " Oh I have a present for you!.." Turns out the old plastic strip had been laying inside the bumper the entire time!!

So I now have two!!

Anyway - If anyone wants one, I'm open to sensible offers.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Update - So I originally bought the car without the little strip and the seller said that they had lost it.

As above I then went and bought a new one for the crazy price you see up there...

Then yesterday, I had some alternator trouble which meant i had to replace it. When the mechanic had finished he said " Oh I have a present for you!.." Turns out the old plastic strip had been laying inside the bumper the entire time!!

So I now have two!!

Anyway - If anyone wants one, I'm open to sensible offers.
haha, that happened to me years ago with a Clio, there was a bit of plastic with "f16ie" on it and I lost it , bought an other , then when it needed a starter , it was wedged down on the sub frame

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.