VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Just got a MKV R32. Its shared between me, my GF and her mom!

I have another car so i'm using that these days - GF and mom selling/sold their cars so they use the R32 most of the time.

My GF is here with me at the moment in Cambridge as we're working here during the week - so the R32 is in London where her mom uses it to go to work!! Oh the looks she gets its great!!!!!

Just thought i'd say hi and introduce myself!

I was at the GTI show at Santa Pod a few weeks ago with it.

I knew about them but never really been in one etc before.

We originally went to look at the GTi and see what that was about - but naturally i went to the R32 and after a test drive and that sound!!! My GF mom actually drove it on the test drive and she loved it!!!!

Hope make a few meets this year!

Shaun

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi Shaun, welcome to the forum.

The sound only gets better with the miles :D

·
5,616 Posts
Hahaha, that didn't take long!!!

·
5,616 Posts

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm can't imagine it sounding better! When i drive it an my gf mom in the car she always says "how come it sounds like that when you drive it"

She also says that the petrol drops much faster as well! lol

With the weather these days having the windows down is great as well - hear it much better!

·
5,616 Posts
_shaun_ said:
having the windows down is great as well - hear it much better!
You don't need the windows down to hear it when you have the Millteks fitted

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mattchaps said:
You don't need the windows down to hear it when you have the Millteks fitted
I think i need to make a few meets to see what mods take you where etc.

I have a 200SX and also really love that - but the R32 is so different and exciting in different ways. Its great as they are so different in how you drive them, the sounds, power delivery etc!

·
9 Posts
_shaun_ said:
I'm can't imagine it sounding better! When i drive it an my gf mom in the car she always says "how come it sounds like that when you drive it"

She also says that the petrol drops much faster as well! lol

With the weather these days having the windows down is great as well - hear it much better!
i've also found the juice going quickly in this weather.i've had mine for seven weeks now and you never get bored with it.the noise is amazin.
what's a miltek and how can it make the sound better.
p.s. welcome to the club.

·
1,957 Posts
phildude said:
i've also found the juice going quickly in this weather.i've had mine for seven weeks now and you never get bored with it.the noise is amazin.
what's a miltek and how can it make the sound better.
p.s. welcome to the club.
This is a Milltek exhaust. It does make quite a difference to the sound, it's a little bit louder when the car is at idle but give it some revs and it sounds divine.

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Think we going to keep it standard for a while - as its the "everyday" car at the moment for me, gf and her mom! And with petorl prices at the moment, don't think we can afford for it to drink any more!!!!:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts