VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,303 Posts
Took these off for bilstein B14s so now up for sale

I bought these for about £800 at the time and have been on the car for about 15,000 miles (1 and a half years)

Ideally they need to be refurbished from lowtec themselves and need new droplinks (need to be shortened hence why ive left them on, again could be bought from lowtec or you could buy some standard ones and get an engineering firm to shorten them for you) i haven't tried to un-seize them as of yet but im sure a bit of plus gas and heat will loosen them off

I bought new rear shockers which seem to be fine, there was some knocking from them but im pretty sure it was down to the droplinks as they are really loose on the joints, again the price reflects the condition they are in and also if you wanted to get them refurbished

These got my car really low so ideal for looks if you didnt want to get them refurbished, they werent even wound all the way down in the picture below either and could easily go even lower

There is top mount bushes and bearings in with them but id advise you replace them as they are so cheap anyway

If you have any questions then fire away at me

Im asking for £150 ONO, can post at extra cost but collection is preferred

And a picture of my car with them on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts