VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system . These are the same basic design and bore as Milltek exhausts but are not made by Milltek.
All prices quoted are for delivered to UK mainland address only but i can ship world wide. All parts are interchangeable with the Milltek Mk5 R32 designed system.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe £130 paypal friends or £140 paypal sales delivered
Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe £195 paypal friends or £205 paypal sales delivered.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £420 delivered paypal friends or £440 paypal sales .

Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £500 delivered paypal friends or £525 paypal sales .
Anyone interested please PM me or my email is [email protected]
I also sale Mk5 R32 :

Tubular manifolds with sport cats/de-cats https://www.r32oc.com/topic/157321-lucifers-mk5-r32-manifolds-with-either-sport-cats-or-de-cats/

Down pipes with sport cats/de-cats https://www.r32oc.com/topic/126986-lucifers-mk5-r32-down-pipes-with-either-sport-cats-or-de-cats/

eCx8rwo.jpg

MdpvOZ1.jpg

8Ffwto1.jpg

2L5bfmt.jpg

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don`t make anything for the mk6 sorry. If you send me a after market system i can get it copied if you have several people willing to put a deposit down as would need about five people to make it worth while making a jig and the rest of the messing about.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don`t make anything for the mk6 sorry. If you send me a after market system i can get it copied if you have several people willing to put a deposit down as would need about five people to make it worth while making a jig and the rest of the messing about.
Sorry I pm'd you before seeing this

My understanding is that the 6r exhaust is the same as the mk5 r32, barring the "center muffler"
I'm no expert mind,

From what I can find around it looks like a mk5 one would fit.

Can you PM me, we'll see what you have mk5 wise?

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have everything as advertised and in stock at the moment

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got another batch of rear silencers if anyone wants a system.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you don`t want it loud and want to keep the low V6 burble and tone get a resonated system which is £505 delivered and in stock.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes same but louder . Exhausts sound the best after a few hundred miles when the exhaust system has had chance to soot up a bit.

·
19,426 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
May be in the market for one of these 'Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £475' closer to christmas.

Performance gains will be negligble i assume?

What would be the total price if the 200cell sports cats and downpipes were included as well - assuming these fit onto the standard manifold?

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BHP gain will not be much but tuning a NA engine like the R32 is more about getting peak power as early as possible in the rev range and keeping it to the red line with quick throttle response which a free flowing exhaust will help. Fitting sport cats will add a few bhp but will help a lot on the throttle response while keeping the car MOT legal and not stupid loud. Down pipes with sport cats are £700 delivered.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Basically the same a s Milltek Gt100 but the Gt100 has the internal reduction of the tail pipe at the open end which gives the tail pipe a thicker but narrower look where as the internal reduction on my tail pipes is done as the back giving the tail pipe a thinner but wider look.

jvA0AiO.jpg

hCFLZHw.jpg

1 - 20 of 34 Posts