VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system . These are the same basic design and bore as Milltek exhausts but are not made by Milltek.
All prices quoted are for delivered to UK mainland address only but i can ship world wide. All parts are interchangeable with the Milltek Mk5 R32 designed system.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe £140 paypal friends or £150 paypal sales delivered
Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe £205 paypal friends or £215 paypal sales delivered.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £465 delivered paypal friends or £490 paypal sales .

Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £575 delivered paypal friends or £605 paypal sales .
Anyone interested please PM me or my email is [email protected]
I also sale Mk5 R32 :

Tubular manifolds with sport cats/de-cats Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 manifolds with either sport cats or...

Down pipes with sport cats/de-cats Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 down pipes with either sport cats or...

eCx8rwo.jpg

2L5bfmt.jpg
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Plant Automotive tail & brake light

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don`t make anything for the mk6 sorry. If you send me a after market system i can get it copied if you have several people willing to put a deposit down as would need about five people to make it worth while making a jig and the rest of the messing about.

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you don`t want it loud and want to keep the low V6 burble and tone get a resonated system which is £505 delivered and in stock.

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes same but louder . Exhausts sound the best after a few hundred miles when the exhaust system has had chance to soot up a bit.

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BHP gain will not be much but tuning a NA engine like the R32 is more about getting peak power as early as possible in the rev range and keeping it to the red line with quick throttle response which a free flowing exhaust will help. Fitting sport cats will add a few bhp but will help a lot on the throttle response while keeping the car MOT legal and not stupid loud. Down pipes with sport cats are £700 delivered.

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Basically the same a s Milltek Gt100 but the Gt100 has the internal reduction of the tail pipe at the open end which gives the tail pipe a thicker but narrower look where as the internal reduction on my tail pipes is done as the back giving the tail pipe a thinner but wider look.

jvA0AiO.jpg

hCFLZHw.jpg

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Don`t know why my mk5 exhaust sale thread has been moved to the wanted section from the sale section but strange things keep happening on this bug ridden site. Mk5 none res centre pipe is £100 paypal friends or £105 paypal sales delivered. This site is so bug ridden that i cannot send PM messages to anyone so can you please PM me to sort out payment and delivery etc.

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Pre xmas bump for 2019 as all mk5 exhaust parts plus sport cat and de-cat systems are in stock.

· Eats Kitty Litter
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I have everything other then Mk5 rear back boxes which it seems like i will not be getting any more until mid-late February now unfortunately.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts