VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,366 Posts
Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 down pipes with either sport cats or de-cats plus link pipe. The system comes with a bolt kit plus all the Mikalor clips needed to attach the system together. The system is 2.75" and designed to fit my own, Milltek and other after market exhaust systems. If you want this to fit a standard Mk5 exhaust please let me know as a reducer will be required.

Mk5 down pipes with de-cat and link pipe £450 paypal friends or £475 paypal sales delivered.

Mk5 down pipes with 200 cell sport cat and link pipe £900 paypal friends or £945 paypal sales delivered. That is £550 cheaper then Milltek charge !

B1DkJKN.jpg

L0eLZi1.jpg

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Wow didnt realise there would be such a difference between sports cats and decat. Will decat be horrifically loud with a resonated system? Also will performance be adverley affected if decat was chosen over sports cat?

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Resonated center pipe should keep most of the noise down as that is what it is designed to do. The de-cat will be louder then a sport cat due to the sound waves can bounce straight down the exhaust until it reaches the resonator pipe as there is no cat in the way. Performance wise very little if any difference between sport cat and de-cat on a NA R32.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Cool ill probably take the decat system off you then? How many you got?

My plan is to gave vince at stealth fit it then stage 2 map the car to remove any lights and get the best out of it at the time as its already been stage 1'd by him should be all good.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only have one de-cat and one sport cat at the moment. The systems are not cheap to make as there are several custom made flanges and i have to pay up front for the systems to be made before i get them. If i know people want these i will get a batch made up.

·
955 Posts
How do you all get away with decats, MOT failure :S?

·
955 Posts
Lucky gits

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the good thing about this system is you can change the de-cat for a sport cat at MOT time or i guess you could chop up your old down pipe and get the OEM cat section to fit maybe.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts